OMG. WTF. TROLOLOLOLO. SKJFIF . k wtf.
& Now, i'm gona spend every single day doing something different and weird.
Just now, earlier on today,
I was packing a plastic bag of plastic bags into different plastic bags(don't ask)
Right now , while everybody else is mugging for tmr's paper.
3e2 is having all the fun in the world cause we ended early.
Ha, in your face! ( k not powerful )
-
After last paper , tmart with Shawn , Ning & Jin to handle the plastic bag things.
I can't exactly post out everything that happened today.
But i'll post it tmr. I promise
But in the mean time , some of the pictures
I look fulgy in the photos.
Oh and by the way .
I'M HEADED TO BALI DURING THE HOLIDAYS (w/ the school...)
THAT MEANS BEACHES ,SWIMSUITS(k maybe not) , VOLCANOES , LAVA , AND 2 STAR HOTELS.
KICKASS MAN , but there's loads of preparation to be done .
p.s , SHAWN YOU BETTER THANK ME FOR THE T3 , & Y'KNOW WHAT? I SHOULD BE AN INSURANCE SELLER.
i love my portable hard drive , i'm gona wipe it and clean it everyday. k maybe not.
kthanksbye :D
I'M IN AN AWESOME MOOD NOW.
* THANKS JIN FOR THE GLADLYCAST



