I know your type, I know the life,
I know your living your life for the night
Archives
histories: October 2009
histories: November 2009
histories: December 2009
histories: January 2010
histories: February 2010
histories: March 2010
histories: April 2010
histories: May 2010
histories: June 2010
histories: July 2010
histories: August 2010
histories: September 2010
histories: October 2010
histories: November 2010
Make you smile just like that
Friday, June 11, 2010 @ 6/11/2010
Headed down to t1 , Nydc for dinner with Shawn & Mav
started taking photos using mav's photobooth program on her macbook.
we laughed so hard that the table shook with every effect that we used for the picture
Make you smile just like that
Friday, June 11, 2010 @ 6/11/2010
Headed down to t1 , Nydc for dinner with Shawn & Mav
started taking photos using mav's photobooth program on her macbook.
we laughed so hard that the table shook with every effect that we used for the picture