I know your type, I know the life,
I know your living your life for the night



All By Yourself
Friday, June 4, 2010 @ 6/04/2010

OFF TO BALI TOMORROW
WILL MISS ALL OF YOU , WELL , MOST OF YOU.
WILL BE BACK ON THE 9TH

NOW WHOSE A PRETTY KITTY?!
-
02.06.10 , Yesterday Yesterday

Did cip for badminton.
Tmall subway for lunch with Rachel , Geraldine , Shi min & Cindy.
Caught Shrek 3 with Rachel

PUSS IN BOOTS IS SO CUTE WHEN HES SPOILED

AWWWW ( couldn't find the shrek 3 version , so its shrek 2 )
-

03.06.10 , Yesterday

Off with my fellow smoothie skyliners to Elaine's house.

Then back to school for bball with ben , jiawen & co.
-

04.06.10 , today

Back to school for sale of smoothies (fail)

NO PICTURES ):

-

I love this song
Stereoman by ellegarden
awesome......

kthanksbyeseeyousoonerthanyouthink :D