I know your type, I know the life,
I know your living your life for the night



Which To Bury, Us or the Hatchet
Saturday, June 26, 2010 @ 6/26/2010

Disgustingly trying to act cute but fail


Hai all.

Now its around 10pm
School's starting in like 31 hours 59minutes and 31 seconds. (not that i counted.....)

Right now i wana go back to school, BUT ,

Firstly my homework's not done.
Secondly, my ears look unequal cause an earhole on one side is infected ( red/swollen )
Thirdly, i still have pimples that invaded my face for days but have not blast off yet.
fourth , have the disgusting habit to peel my dried lips.
And,
Peeling = bleeding ):

Etc , Etc , Etc.

Well , but looking at the bright side ,today i feel that the swelling of the infection has went down drastically (or maybe its just me)
& I repierced my second earhole that closed, for third time.
& I went for my haircut. So my motivation level should actually rise up a little.

During the holidays , I.............

gained a spy for my secret target , paid my spy so that he will not go gay for my secret target, hyperventilated as my secret target smsed me, had a husband, killed my husband, did not kill my husband, went to Bali, went super shopping , Kbox fail, taught an asian how to use chopsticks, discovered Peter Chao, watched pokemon that lagged every 5 seconds, orgasmed everytime i heard my favorite idol sing(KIDDING), went Hxc cycling, gained supporters who also oppose to bloody cockles, listened to somebody ask ''Is it bloody enough?'' , let go of someone i love, wait for time to pass to see if i still feel the same after a long time.

So. Much. To .Say (dramatically gasps for air)
But i'm too lazy

kkkkkkkkthanksbye

p.s I LOVE RELIENT K. THEIR MUSIC IS SO AWESOME. LATEST OBSESSION.