I know your type, I know the life,
I know your living your life for the night



Satisfy an empty inside
Thursday, July 22, 2010 @ 7/22/2010


I got this picture while looking through all of my 'photos of yuting' on facebook. This came from the 3rd last page of all 49 pages. Man , time flies.

So right now ,its 10, and i'm still waiting for my maths iw projectgroup mate to text back.
I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE 8
aw forget this.
I'll just burn in mr bi's anger tomorrow. (if he gets angry, which i hope he wont't )

Getting my swimsuit / dress / accessories tomorrow.
A girl can never have too many clothes.

Been wearing my specs to school this few days and possibly a million number of people have been continuously asking me why i've been doing that.
The truth is, I dont know why either.

BUT , i'm returning to contacts this monday (yay)
Sad news for some , good for some , but i know that nobody actually gives a damn.

Anyway guys , tomorrow is Friday. And you know what that means.
Super early release. / TGIF / more clothes.
SUPER INTENSE GEOG TEST
FUUUUUUUU-DGE ( i no like )

SUPER STAYOVER COMING UP ON SAT.
ZOMG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG

kthanksbye