I know your type, I know the life,
I know your living your life for the night



I won't let you say goodbye
Wednesday, August 4, 2010 @ 8/04/2010

(without geek Specs)


(With geek Specs)

WITH OR WITHOUT BETTER!!!!!
TAG IN THE STUPID BOX AT THE SIDE. K THANKS

So a few days back , i went to Somerset 313, Heeren and Plaza Sg with Jin and Ning.

Ate my lunch at like 2pm++ at somerset
So before that i was super hungry and cranky ( sorry maverlyn )
I went to devour four paos , A bowl of fish and rice plus one banana juice

Headed to F21 downstairs and tried on some clothes.
Super awesome clothes , but i didnt have to the money to buy them then.
gotta head back soon with the money and see whether its still in stock. ):

Headed to Heeren and bought my Geek specs from fourskin
Wore them immediately.

Then off to plaza Sg to take a look at the Polaroid cams.

So now my wishlist consists of
a polaroid cam , backpack at Heeren(!) , clothes + more clothes!
I'm so broke now ):

During the night , Had Long John Sliver at Tampines mall with Ning and Leroy.
Then headed to Roi's house until about 11.
THEN FINALLY HOME.

(pictures not in order)











-

So yesterday in school.
I got caught for my skirt and had to unpick it. (super sad face)

But on the bright side , I'm going to the land transport authority for Sfl tomorrow.
Its much better than staying in the classroom

Kthanksbye